Topics of relevance include but are not limited to:
- Energy-efficient technologies
- Impact of different node technologies
- Impact of different energy profiles: per node, per component, etc.
- Passive vs. active components
- Energy-efficient optical networks
- Access networks
- Core networks
- Energy aware networks: protocols, architectures...
- Impact of energy consumption on the overall OPEX and TCO.
- Manufacturer and operator experiences on power consumption
Paper submission: according to ICTON submission rules at http://www.itl.waw.pl/icton (4 pages in electronic form, MS Word accompanied by a PDF version), please write GOC in the subject line when submitting your contribution. All accepted GOC papers will be included in ICTON 2011 Proceedings (IEEE publication).
Important dates: Submission deadline: March 31, 2012
Notification of acceptance: May 5, 2012
Post-deadline papers with very recent results are requested by June 1, 2012
To find out more about the GOC workshop, click here!